Due to rapid expansion and to meet our plans for growth, we are looking to recruit a full time permanent New Business Sales Executive within our Sales team. This is a fast paced role meeting the needs of the business, by producing market research reports and contacting potential customers, presenting a company’s product and services.
Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd are leading provider of managed business services and supplies. A supply chain consolidator who focus on the product & service cost savings for all clients. Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd is the UK’s leading B2B provider of business services offering a comprehensive range of business supplies, technology support service, office interiors, document management, business printing, work wear (including PPE).
The ideal candidate for the New Business Sales Executive will be driven, proactive, determined and be able to demonstrate experience of hitting KPI’s in a sales environment.
The New Business Sales Executive will be given valid data in which they initially will make outbound calls to fact find and then develop the relationship further. These will all be B2B calls.
Main duties for New Business Sales Executive will include:
- Outbound “cold-calling” to a defined set target prospect accounts and outbound “warm-calling” on responses from marketing driven events to identify a need for our services.
- Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email and mailings to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on status of calling efforts and success of qualified lead to appropriate sales executives.
- Ensure hand-offs to sales and/or marketing are successful, and exceed customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Managing calling status in CRM system and taking responsibility of data accuracy in our database.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years Sales or Sales support and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Numerate with a solid commercial acumen.
- A good level of PC literacy including the use of MS Office.
- High level of organisational skill in regard to planning, preparation, execution and follow up.
New Business Sales Executive
Full time, Permanent
Competitive salary + other brilliant benefits