Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd are looking for experienced Sales Executive who will proactively manage the Sales department’s customer base, providing them with a reliable, single point of contact to provide quotations, process orders, take payments, provide updates and invoice. The role also requires the individual to carry out administration tasks to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the office and to proactively contact the customer base to generate sales.
Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd are leading provider of managed business services and supplies. A supply chain consolidator who focus on the product & service cost savings for all clients. Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd is the UK’s leading B2B provider of business services offering a comprehensive range of business supplies, technology support service, office interiors, document management, business printing, work wear (including PPE).
Main duties for Sales Executive will include:
- Generating new business within existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling other product categories.
- Produce timely and accurate customer quotations.
- Collaborate and negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best buying rates.
- To take and arrange payments for services and products.
- Contribute in monitoring and recovering customer debt.
- Ensure hand-offs to sales and/or marketing are successful, and exceed customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Managing customer relationship records and taking responsibility of data accuracy in our CRM database.
Ideally, candidate will come from an Account Managing/ Sales Support orientated background within a related industry sector however if you can demonstrate the personal attributes required to be successful within a sales environment, then we are happy to consider candidates from backgrounds in a customer service or administration type role within a heavily KPI driven set-up.
Importantly, you will have outstanding communication skills, a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years’ administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Numerate with a solid commercial acumen.
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Experience or working with and maintaining a CRM system.
- Have excellent team/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Proven data management skills, analysis and statistics gathering.
- Grounded team player with the ability to multi-task and work quickly.
- A good level of PC literacy including the use of MS Office.
- Experience of sales, marketing or office based customer service environment an advantage.
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Have a calm, friendly telephone manner with excellent listening skills.
- Must be self-motivated and organised.
- Have a strong eye for detail.
- A cheerful, positive and enthusiastic approach to tasks.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Willing to learn and adapt.
Full time, Permanent
Competitive salary + other brilliant benefits